2018 Malibu Boats LLC 23 LSV
Call for Price
Tandem Axle Trailer
CS Boat COver with Taps and Swimboard Cover
CS Bimini Top
Wake View Bench Seat
Built For Performance
We believe that reaching a peak is no reason to rest. Our 23 LSV was already the world’s #1 selling wakeboard boat, but we created an all-new version for 2018 anyway. The new, deeper hull adds more storage, always useful on a boat that seats 15. In the new interior, our WakeView bench seat gives a close-up view of the action behind the boat, or switches to front view in a snap. With L-shaped tanks to hold more ballast, the 23 LSV can carve an even bigger wake.
- Malibu Command Center: The Command Center is the smartest combination of digital interfaces and traditional controls in the industry. The bright, high-resolution 12-inch MaliView touchscreen gives you finger-tap control of the ballast, Power Wedge II and Surf Gate. Also includes the Sport Dash analog control dial for Surf Gate, Power Wedge II, stereo and speed.
- Sport Specific Hull – Diamond or Wake Plus Hull: The Diamond Hull was created by reversing the chines, to create more lift at ski speeds. This design causes the rear of the hull to lift out of the water more, creating a flatter, softer ski wake. The Wake Plus Hull which allows the boat to sit deeper in the water at slower speeds for more water displacement.
- Gorilla Fins: We use gorilla fins with 120 square inches of surface area; not only is the size important but the fin placement on our models is further forward than others. This fin maximizes tracking ability, handling and control.
- Walkover Pad: Malibu's Soft Grip flooring, transom pads, and swimboard enhances comfort and function.
- Wakeview Back-Up Camera: This high-definition rear-view camera is located on the transom, so you can always keep an eye on what’s happening behind the boat for increased safety. Footage is viewable live on the MaliView screen.
- Integrated Surf Platform (ISP): Malibu’s exclusive ISP starts with Model-Specific Performance Hulls, Quad Hard Tank ballast, and Malibu's exclusive Power Wedge II and Surf Gate. Control it all with the touch of a finger using the Malibu Command Center and our exclusive Surf Band wrist remote.
- G4 Tower: Our top-of-line G4 tower is also user-friendly, taking less than 30 pounds of force to easily lift, lower and latch. New for the G4 are rear facing LED lights, a downward-facing LED cockpit light and optional side pull points for surfing. Also featured on the G4 are our P.T.M. Clamping Spinner Board Racks.
- Hull Length: 23 ft. (7 m)
- Beam: 102 in. (2.59 m)
- Draft: 27 in. (0.69 m)
- Max. Capacity: 15
- Length Overall
- 23 ft. (7 m)
- 102 in. (2.59 m)
- 27 in. (0.69 m)
- Max Carry Load
- 15 persons