2012 Bayliner Bayliner 185
Yeah, the 185 Bowrider has won design awards, thrilled thousands and brought families closer together. But its not quitting at that. With two seating configurations to choose from, the optional Flight Series Package, a sporty dash design, three eye-catching color choices and storage for all your water toys, the 185 is bent on pleasing everyone.
- Add the Flight Series Package to the 185 for an all-in-one upgrade that gets this Bowrider ready and set to wakeboard. (Tower accessories not included.)
- The 185’s sport-inspired dash features a no-glare gauge array for maximum confidence at the helm.
- Stow everything from life jackets to ski gear to water toys in the cockpit’s deep in-deck storage locker.
- With optional Sport Seating, bucket seats conveniently swivel 180 degrees to face aft.
- The hide-away, pull-down swim ladder’s contoured steps prevent slipping when entering and exiting the water.
- People Capacity: 8
- Overall Length: 18 ft. 0 in. (5.49 m)
- Beam: 7 ft. 6 in. (2.29 m)
- Deadrise: 19 deg.
- Approximate Weight: 2285 lb. (1036.5 kg)
- Length Rigged: 18 ft. 0 in. (5.49 m)
- Draft Hull: 1 ft. 9 in. (0.53 m)
- Draft Max: 3 ft. 1 in. (0.94 m)
- Bridge Clearance Max: 4 ft. 1 in. (1.24 m)
- Fuel Capacity: 28.0 gal. (106 L)
- Usable Fuel: 26.6 gal. (100.7 L)
- Bimini Top with Boot: Retractable awning/sunshade over cockpit. Provides shade in cockpit when desired keeping passengers more comfortable (preferred in warmer climates).
- Bow Filler Cushion: Removable filler cushion for bow seating area. Drop it in and instantly convert the bow seating area into a giant lounge for sunning.
- Bow Well and Cockpit Cover: Custom fitted snap-on covers. These durable covers keep your boat looking new longer by reducing the exposure to dirt, debris and sun.
- Bucket Seat Upgrade (Helm Bucket Seat): Helm Bucket Seat - swivels 180 degrees
- Bucket Seat Upgrade (Sport Seating)
- Canadian Coast Guard Certification
- Color Choice (Blue, Black, or Red): Choice of blue, black or red gelcoat colors. Allows customer to choose the most desirable color.
- Deck Gel Stripe: Gelcoated accent stripe positioned on deck. Provides a visual enhancement to overall look and feel.
- Fiberglass Liner with Carpet Runners: Molded fiberglass floor with non-skid surface throughout the entire cockpit. Very easy to clean and requires
- Flight Graphics: Enhanced hullside graphics increase visual appeal both on and off the water.
- Sport Seating with Aft L Lounge & Walk Thru: In lieu of standard seating - includes 2 bucket seats, aft l-lounge and walk-thru.
- Stainless Steel Trim Pack: Stainless steel hardware upgrade includes thru-hull fittings, grab rails, gunwale trim and flush-mounted beverage holders for standard and oversized beverage containers. The stainless steel trim package adds increased durability and curb appeal.
- Swim Platform Extension: Molded fiberglass platform which attaches to the hull aft of the integrated transom platform. Greatly increases the amount of space on the swim platform. Particularly desirable for water sports, and accommodating multiple people in the transom area.
- Wakeboard Tower: Folding aluminum arch mounted directly to the deck designed as a wakeboard tow device with an elevated lift point. Because of the high lift angle of the tow line wakeboarders are provided with more lift (more air time). Towers are easily folded to meet indoor storage restrictions. Tower accessories not included.
- 135 M MPI/A1 (3.0L) w/Power Steering ECT: For environmentally conscious buyers. Provides excellence performance with enough power for active families with minimum investment and fuel consumption. Multi Port Injection, Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI), Emissions Control Technology (ECT), CARB Compliant, Alpha 1 Sterndrive
- 135 M C/A1 (3.0L) w/Power Steering: 3.0L MerCruiser engine package with effortless automotive-like power steering. Highly desirable for watersports where frequent turns are likely. Carburated (Carb TKS), Alpha 1 Sterndrive
- 190 M C/A1 (4.3L): Perfect performance engine upgrade if you want to pull adult skiers with minimal drag and several passengers on board. Recommended for buyers boating at altitude. Carburated (Carb TKS), Alpha 1 Sterndrive
- 220 M MPI/A1 (4.3L): Performance upgrade. Perfect if you want to pull adult skiers with minimal drag. Recommended for buyers boating at altitude. A bit more kick than the 190 hp 4.3L due to the additional horsepower. Multi Port Injection, Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI), Alpha 1 Sterndrive
- 220 M MPI/A1 (4.3L): Performance upgrade for environmentally conscious buyers. Perfect if you want to pull adult skiers with minimal drag. Recommended for buyers boating at altitude. A bit more kick than the 190 hp 4.3L due to the additional horsepower. Multi Port Injection, Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI), Emissions Control Technology (ECT), CARB Compliant, Alpha 1 Sterndrive
- Galvanized, Swing Tongue, Single Axle, Brakes: Enjoy enhanced control and the ability to stop in a shorter distance when trailering. Includes brakes on trailer.
- Painted, Swing Tongue, Single Axle, Brakes (Standard Trailer): Attractive painted trailer suitable for trailering lighter loads for freshwater use. The convenient folding tongue facilitates garage storage to keep your Bayliner looking new longer.
- Engine Type
- 135 M MPI/A1 w/Power Steering ECT
- 3.0 L
- Length Overall
- 18 ft. 0 in. (5.49 m)
- 7 ft. 6 in. (2.29 m)
- Hull: 1 ft. 9 in. (0.53 m); Max: 3 ft. 1 in. (0.94 m)
- Dry Weight
- 2285 lb. (1036.5 kg)
- Max Person Capacity
- 8 persons
- Fuel Capacity
- 28.0 gal. (106 L)